REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- Remove the door pillar trim covers and/or rear seat, as required for access. Remove the cover from the anchor plate.
- Remove the attaching bolt, anchor plate and washer.
- Remove the bolt cover from the rear of the retractor assembly.
- Remove the bolt retaining the retractor to the floor panel, then remove the retractor.
- Remove the buckle assembly from the floor panel.
- Remove the cap which conceals the buckle assembly bolt and remove the bolt.
- Remove the seat belt warning wire from the drivers side buckle and remove the buckle assembly from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Tighten all bolts to 31-35 ft. lbs. (43-48 Nm).