Some vehicles may be equipped with non-opening (stationary) rear door glass windows.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The rear door window is a frameless solid, safety plate glass window which is retained by two beltline support clips; the window remains in a fixed position.
- Remove the door panel. For more information, refer to the procedure earlier in this section.
- Remove the beltline support clips and the trim support retainer.
- With the use of suction cups, slide the glass down and remove it from the inboard side of the door.
- Lubricate the glass channel with silicone spray or liquid soap, then carefully slide the glass into position in the door.
- Install the trim support retainer and the beltline support clips.
- Install the door panel.