REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the lower left trim panel. Locate the stoplight switch on the brake pedal support.
- Detach the electrical connector from the switch, then remove the switch by twisting it out of the tubular retaining clip.
- Using a new retaining clip, install the switch and attach the electrical connector.
- To adjust the switch, pull back on the brake pedal, push the switch through the retaining clip noting the "clicks"; repeat this procedure until no more "clicks" can be heard.
- Connect the negative battery cable and check the switch operation.