REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Drill out the fender wheelhouse rivets, remove the 6 screws and remove the wheelhouse from the fender.
- Remove the headlights and headlight housing.
- Disconnect the fender braces.
- Remove the hood assembly.
- Remove the fender attaching bolts and remove the fender.
- Position the fender to the engine compartment upper side rail and bumper fascia.
- Install the fender attaching bolts, but do not tighten.
- Maintain a uniform gap spacing to the door and hood and tighten the bolts to the specifications as noted in the illustration.
- Install the fender braces.
- Install the headlight housing and headlights.
- Install the wheelhouse.