REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
The door outside mirrors are stud mounted to the door filler. The mirror glass face may be replaced by placing a piece of tape over the glass then breaking the mirror face. Adhesive back mirror faces are available. Left side flat and right side convex mirror faces must be replaced with the same type mirror face when surfaced.
- Remove the door trim panel.
- Remove the upper trim panel.
- Remove the sound absorber.
- Remove the (3) nuts.
- Remove the control cable from the upper trim panel.
- Remove the filler and mirror.
- Place the filler over the studs on the mirror.
- Install the control cable through the filler and connect to the upper trim panel.
- Install the (3) retaining nuts and tighten to 42-72 inch lbs. (4.7-8.1 Nm).
- Install the sound absorber, upper trim panel and trim panel.