REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
The stabilizer bar is rubber-mounted to the frame in two locations and attaches to the lower control arms through two links.
- Raise the vehicle and disconnect the links from the stabilizer bar.
- Unbolt the rubber frame attachments and remove the bar from the car.
- Reverse the procedure to install the stabilizer.
- Hand-tighten all connections until the bar and links are fully assembled.
- Tighten all connections, lower the vehicle, and bounce it a few times.
- Raise the car and tighten all connections with a wrench.