REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the console side panels.
- Remove the console trim plate screws, then remove the two rear console attaching screws.
- Apply the parking brake, move the shift lever rearward, then remove the shifter knob assembly.
- Raise the console trim plate and parking brake cover, disconnect the necessary wiring and A/C control cables (if equipped), then remove and separate the trim plate from the cover.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.