REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
1. Remove the carriage assembly from the seat, by unfastening the retaining bolts.
- Remove the two screws securing the cable retaining bracket at the motor. Detach the cables from the motor.
- Remove the right adjuster, as described earlier in this section.
- Unfasten the screws attaching the motor to the track, then remove the motor from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Make sure to lubricate all gears and frictional surfaces.