REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Remove the door armrest, trim panel and water deflector.
- Remove the inner door panel access cover.
- Prop the window in a raised position with cloth body tape applied over the door frame.
- Detach the wire harness from the motor.
- Remove the inner panel cam.
- Punch the window regulator rivet center pins out, then drill out the rivets with a 1 / 4 in. (6mm) drill bit.
- Disconnect the regulator rollers from the sash channel cam and remove the regulator from the door.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure. Attach the regulator to the inner panel with 1 / 4 - 20 X 1 / 2 in. screws. Tighten the attaching screws to 72 inch lbs. (8 Nm).