REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Move the seat to the full forward position, fold the rear seat back forward to reveal the support bracket rear bolts, then remove the bolts.
- Reposition the seat back, then slide the seat rearward. Move the carpeting away at the edges of the seat to reveal the front bolts. Remove the bolts.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If equipped with power seats, disengage the seat motor electrical connector.
- If necessary for removal, disconnect the seat belts from their mountings.
- Remove the seat from the vehicle, with the help of an assistant if necessary.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.