REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 through 7
- Open the headlight panel to the open position.
- Remove the headlight bezel retaining screws and remove the bezel.
- Disengage the spring from the retaining ring and remove the two attaching screws.
Do not touch the adjusting screws. The retaining ring screws are the screws which go through the closed holes in the retaining ring. The adjusting screws go through the slotted open holes in the retaining ring and adjust the angle of the mounting ring behind the headlight sealed beam.
- Remove the retaining ring and disconnect the sealed beam unit at the wiring connector.
- When installing the sealed beam unit make sure the number which is moulded into the lens is at the top. The number 1 inboard unit takes a double connector plug and the number 2 outboard unit takes a triple connector plug.
Disconnect the headlight motor connector when raising the headlights manually.