REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
The electric fuel pump is located in the fuel tank, attached to the fuel gauge sending unit, and may be serviced separately.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fuel filler door.
- Remove the fuel cap.
- Remove the fuel tank filler neck housing, then disconnect the drain hose.
- Unfasten the screws attaching the fuel meter/fuel pump to the tank..
- Disconnect the fuel lines, fuel vapor line and electrical connector.
- Remove the fuel meter/fuel pump and gasket.
- Remove the fuel pump.
- Installation is the reverse of the removal procedure.
See Figures 4, 5, 6 and 7
For fuel system testing, please refer to the accompanying charts.