REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable, then raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Remove the tire and wheel assembly.
- Remove the caliper and support it aside, then remove the rotor.
- If equipped, disengage the ABS speed sensor electrical connector, then remove the ABS speed sensor cable bracket.
- Remove the wheel hub/bearing/speed sensor assembly.
- Install the hub/bearing/speed sensor assembly onto the vehicle. Make sure the speed sensor cable connection is facing rearward.
- Tighten the assembly mounting nuts to 46 ft. lbs. (62 Nm).
- If equipped, engage the ABS electrical connector and install the cable bracket.
- Install the brake rotor and caliper.
- Install the tire and wheel assembly, then lower the vehicle.
- Connect the negative battery cable. The bearings do not require adjustment.