REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Unplug the 4-terminal ECM connector from the ignition control module/driver.
- Unfasten the 2 driver attaching screws.
A package of silicone grease is included with the new driver/module. Spread the grease onto the metal face of the driver, and also on the mounting bracket where the driver seats. The grease is very important to proper driver cooling.
- Position the driver and secure with the attaching screws. Tighten the screws to 14 inch lbs. (1.7 Nm).
- Attach the 4-pin connector to the driver/module.
- Connect the negative battery cable.