REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1 and 2
- With the wipers on, turn the ignition OFF when the wiper is at the mid-wipe position. At the tip of the blade assembly, mark the windshield with a crayon to aid in reassembly.
- Lift the wiper arm assembly from the windshield and pull the retaining latch out.
- Lift the wiper arm assembly from the transmission driveshaft.
- Disconnect the washer nozzle hose from the end of the wiper arm.
- If necessary, remove the blade, as outlined later in this section.
- Connect the washer hose to the end of the wiper arm.
- Position the wiper arm assembly on the transmission driveshaft.
- Push the retaining latch in to lock the wiper arm in position, then carefully lower the wiper arm and blade onto the windshield.