REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figure 1
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the door trim panel, sound deflector and peel back the water shield as outlined in this section.
- Remove the remote mirror control and cable from the instrument panel. If power mirrors, disconnect the electrical connector.
- Disconnect the control cable guide clips from inside the door.
- The window has to be down. Remove the two mirror-to-door retaining nuts and mirror.
- Thread the control cable or wire through the access hole, install the mirror and insulator.
- Reconnect the control cable or wiring to the retaining clips.
- Install the water deflector, sound insulator and trim panel.
- Install the remote control to the instrument panel.