REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise the vehicle and support it with jackstands. Remove the wheel and drum.
- Remove the brakes.
- Remove the anchor pin bolt.
- Remove the brake hose from the brake line.
- Remove the wheel cylinder and brake hose from the backing plate.
- Remove the steering arm to steering knuckle to backing plate bolts and nuts.
- Remove the backing plate.
- Install the backing plate and the steering arm to steering knuckle to backing plate bolts and nuts.
- Install the brake hose and the anchor pin.
- Install the brakes, drum and wheel.