REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Center Pillar Trim
- Remove the door sill plate screws and the sill plate.
- Remove the seat belt guide cover and remove the guide anchor bolt.
- Remove the upper and lower panel trim screws.
- Remove the safety belt anchor bolt.
- Remove the upper and lower trim panels.
- Installation is the reverse of removal. Torque the anchor bolts to 31 ft. lbs. (42 Nm).
Quarter Upper Panel
- Remove the rear seatback and cushion.
- Remove the rear door sill plate and screws.
- Remove the body lock pillar panel.
- Remove the shelf-mounted stop lamp, if equipped.
- Remove the back window garnish molding.
- Remove the quarter upper panel using a retaining clip remover or tool J-24595-C. Make sure the tool engages around the fasteners, then pry in to remove the fasteners.
- Installation is the reverse of removal.