REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Make sure the wipers are in the fully parked position.
- Remove the cowl vent screen. On later models, it is necessary to raise the hood.
- Remove the wiper arm and blade assemblies.
- Loosen the nuts which attach the transmission drive links to the motor crank arm.
- Disconnect the transmission drive links from the motor crank arm.
- Remove the screws which attach the transmission to the body.
- Remove the transmission and linkage assembly by guiding it through the plenum chamber opening.
- Position the assembly in the plenum chamber through the opening. Loosely install the attaching screws.
- Install the drive links on the motor crank arm and tighten the attaching nuts.
Wiper motor must be in the park position.
- Align the transmissions, and tighten the attaching screws.
- Reinstall the wiper arms and blades.
- Install the cowl vent screen.