REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the 2 vacuum lines and one electrical connector at the servo.
- Disconnect the cable.
- Remove the retaining bolts and remove the servo.
- Install the servo and secure with the bolts.
- Connect the cable.
- Connect the 2 vacuum lines and one electrical connector at the servo.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
Do not stretch cables or chains to make pins fit or holes align. This will prevent the engine from returning to idle.
- Check that the cable is properly installed and that the throttle is closed to the idle position.
- Pull the servo end of the cable toward the linkage bracket of the servo. Place the servo connector in the hole in the bracket which allows the least amount of slack and does not move the throttle linkage.
- Install the retainer clip. Check that the throttle linkage is still in the idle position.