REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and disarm the Air Bag system.
- Remove the left side sound insulator.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors and vacuum hose from the csib switch, as equipped.
- Remove the tubular clip if equipped. Remove the switch from the bracket.
- Disassemble as required.
- Assemble the switch.
- Fully depress the brake pedal and hold in position.
- Install the switch assembly into the mounting bracket; press in until firmly seated against bracket. Install the tubular clip if equipped.
As the switch is installed, audible clicks can be heard as switch approaches the brake pedal.
- Pull the brake pedal rearward until no more clicks are heard. The switch will move rearward in the retainer providing the adjustment.
- Release the brake pedal and repeat Step 9 to be sure no more clicks are heard.
- Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and arm the Air Bag system.