REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Disconnect the 14-way connector at the ignition module.
- Disconnect the spark plug wires at the coil assembly.
- Remove the nuts and washers that retains the module to the bracket.
- Remove the coil(s)-to-module retaining bolts.
- Note the lead colors or mark for reassembly.
- Disconnect the connectors between the coil(s) and ignition module.
- Remove the ignition module.
- Fit the coil(s) and connectors to the ignition module and install the retaining bolts. Tighten and torque the retaining bolts to 40 inch lbs. (4-5 Nm).
- Fit the module assembly to the bracket and install the nuts and washers.
- Reconnect the 14-way connector to the module.
- Reconnect the negative battery cable.