REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the transaxle assembly as outlined in the `Transaxle' removal procedures in .
- Remove the six flywheel attaching bolts.
- Carefully remove the flywheel.
- Position the flywheel onto the crankshaft.
- Apply gm Thread Lock compound to the bolt threads and torque the bolts to the specifications in the `Torque Specifications' chart in this Section.
- Install the transaxle assembly as outlined in the `Transaxle' installation procedures in .