REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Drain the coolant.
- Remove all necessary items in order to gain access to the affected freeze plug.
- Use a freeze plug removal tool and thread it into the center of the freeze plug.
- Remove the freeze plug from the engine.
- Spread water-proof sealant on the outside perimeter and back face of the new plug.
- Use an installing tool to install the plug squarely into its bore.
- Install all removed items.
- Fill the cooling system. Start the engine and check for leaks.