REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Drain the crankcase and remove the transaxle converter cover.
- Remove the oil filter and the starter motor. Disconnect the oil level sensor, if equipped.
- Remove the oil pan-to-engine bolts and the oil pan.
- Clean the gasket mounting surfaces.
- Install the oil pan and the oil pan-to-engine bolts. Tighten bolts to 124 inch lbs. (14 Nm).
- Install a new oil filter and the starter motor.
- Install the transaxle converter cover.
- Connect sensor wire and lower the vehicle.
- Fill the crankcase with oil.
- Connect the negative battery cable.