REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and support the front of the vehicle on jackstands.
- Remove the exhaust pipe-to-manifold nuts.
- Support the catalytic converter and disconnect the pipe from the converter. Remove the pipe.
- To install use a new gasket, add sealer to the connecting surfaces, assembly the system, check the clearance and tighten the bolts to about 15-18 ft. lbs. (25 Nm).
- All clamps should be tight to about 25 ft. lbs. (35 Nm). Do over tighten the clamps, if pipes become dented they can leak also it makes it almost impossible to remove if the pipe is dented to much.