MIRROR FACE REPLACEMENT
- Remove the mirror glass by pulling on outboard edge of glass until it pops off.
- Align the ball head of the actuator shafts to center of the pivot.
- Position the glass. Fully depress all edges of the glass until it snaps onto actuator shafts.
- Cycle the mirror through all positions.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the window. Remove the door trim panel and water deflector.
- Disconnect the mirror electrical connectors.
- Hold the mirror and remove the mirror mounting nuts.
- Remove the mirror assembly from the door.
- Feed the wiring though the door opening and install the assembly to the door.
- Secure with the retaining nuts.
- Connect the connector.
- Cycle the mirror through all positions. If satisfactory, install the water deflector and trim panel.