MIRROR FACE REPLACEMENT
Wear eye and hand protection when performing this procedure. If the mirror is not already broken, the chance of it breaking does exist. Flying glass fragments can cause skin and eye injury.
- Remove the mirror glass by pulling on outboard edge of glass until it pops off.
- Align the ball head of the actuator shafts to center of the pivot.
- Position the glass. Fully depress all edges of the glass until it snaps onto actuator shafts.
- Cycle the mirror through all positions.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Open the window. Remove the door trim panel and water deflector.
- Disconnect the mirror electrical connectors.
- Hold the mirror and remove the mirror mounting nuts.
- Remove the mirror assembly from the door.
- Feed the wiring though the door opening and install the assembly to the door.
- Secure with the retaining nuts.
- Connect the connector.
- Cycle the mirror through all positions. If satisfactory, install the water deflector and trim panel.