REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle. Position a jackstand under the engine cradle and lower the vehicle so the weight of the vehicle rests on the jackstand and not the control arms.
- Remove the tire and wheel assemblies.
- Remove the bolts connecting the stabilizer bar links to the control arms.
- Remove the stabilizer bar mounting bolts. Matchmark and disconnect the tie rod ends from the steering knuckles.
- Disconnect the exhaust pipe from the exhaust manifold and turn the passenger side strut assembly completely to the right.
- Slide the stabilizer bar over the steering knuckle and pull down until the stabilizer bar clears the frame.
- Remove the stabilizer bar from the vehicle.
- Install the stabilizer bar over the steering knuckle.
- Raise the stabilizer bar over the frame and slide into position.
- Lubricate and loosely install the stabilizer bar mount bushings, brackets and bolts.
- Assemble the links and bar ends as shown. Tighten the stabilizer bar-to-frame mounting bolts to 37 ft. lbs.(50 Nm). and the link nuts to 13 ft. lbs. (17 Nm).
- Install the tie rod ends to the steering knuckles.
- Connect the exhaust pipe to the exhaust manifold.
- Replace the tire and wheel assemblies.
- Raise the vehicle and remove the jackstands.
- Lower the vehicle.