REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Review the list under Useful Notes, above.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable. Properly discharge the air conditioning system.
- Remove the rear sight shield. Disconnect the connector from the cycling switch.
- Disconnect the refrigerant lines from the accumulator.
- Remove the clamp and the accumulator.
- Install the accumulator and clamp in place.
- Connect the refrigerant lines to the accumulator, using new seals lubricated with refrigerant oil.
- Connect the connector from the cycling switch. Install the rear sight shield.
- Evacuate, recharge, and leak test the air conditioning system. Add 3 oz. of refrigerant oil during the recharge.
- Check the climate control system for proper operation.