REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and disarm the Air Bag system.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the cooling tube from the blower motor.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the attaching screws and remove the blower motor.
- Transfer the fan from the old motor to the replacement motor.
- Make sure the seal is in good condition and install the motor assembly. Install the screws.
- Connect the connector.
- Install the cooling tube.
- Connect the negative battery cable, and check the climate control system for proper operation.
- Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and arm the Air Bag system.