REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the rear sight shield.
- Remove the fuse/relay block assembly and bracket.
- Disconnect the resistor module connector.
- Remove the retaining screws and remove the resistor module.
- Inspect the gasket and replace or repair as required.
- Install the resistor module and secure with screws.
- Connect the resistor module connector.
- Install the bracket and fuse/relay block assembly. Install the sight shield.
- Connect the negative battery cable, and check the climate control system for proper operation.