REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Review the list under Useful Notes, above. Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and disarm the Air Bag system.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable and remove the battery. Properly discharge the air conditioning system.
- Remove the upper radiator support and tilt the radiator back.
- Use a flare nut wrench and backup wrench, and disconnect the refrigerant lines from the condenser.
- Remove the condenser support bolts and remove the condenser.
- Install the condenser and secure with the bolts.
- Using new seals lubricated with refrigerant oil, connect the refrigerant lines.
- Install the radiator support.
- Install the battery.
- Evacuate, recharge, and leak test the air conditioning system. Add 1 oz. of refrigerant oil during the recharge.
- Connect the negative battery cable, and check the climate control system for proper operation.
- Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and arm the Air Bag system.