REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Review the list under Useful Notes, above.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the rear sight shield.
- Disconnect the electrical connector from the cycling switch, located on the accumulator; or the fan switch, located on the refrigerant line near the compressor.
- Quickly unscrew the switch from its Schrader valve on the accumulator or line. If you unscrew the switch too slowly, refrigerant will escape to the atmosphere.
- Lubricate new O-rings with refrigerant oil and install to the switch.
- Quickly install to the accumulator or line. If you screw in the switch too slowly, refrigerant will escape to the atmosphere.
- Connect the connector.
- Install the sight shield.
- Connect the negative battery cable and inspect the system for proper operation.