REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Refer to and disarm the airbag system.
- Remove the lower trim plate.
- Remove the speaker grilles.
- Pull the defroster duct screen upwards, and disconnect the sun load sensor and lights sensor.
- Remove the sound insulators.
- Disconnect the parking brake release cable.
- Disconnect the wiring harnesses between the radio and steering column.
- Disconnect the shift indicator cable if on steering column, remove the mounting bolts, and lower the steering column. Allow it to rest on the driver's seat.
- Remove the aldl mount screws and allow to hang.
- Release the clips on the fuse panel and pull forward and down.
- Remove the 2 bolts on the lower rail.
- Remove the screws from inside the defroster duct.
- Remove the screws above each speaker.
- Remove the 2 bolts from brace above steering column.
- Remove the nut from the instrument panel brace.
- If equipped with Electronic Climate Control, remove the air sensor duct.
- Protect the painted surface of the steering column with covering.
- Lift upward on the instrument panel, pull rearward, and disconnect the side window defog hoses.
- Disconnect the radio antenna.
- With the aid of an assistant, remove the instrument panel pad assembly from the interior of the car.
- With the aid of your assistant, position the instrument panel pad assembly.
- Connect the radio antenna.
- Connect the side window defog hoses.
- Install the nut to the instrument panel brace.
- Install the 2 bolts from brace above steering column.
- If equipped with Electronic Climate Control, install the air sensor duct.