REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Place the seat in its most forward and highest position.
- Remove all floor support and load bar decorative covers.
- Place the seat in its most rearward position and remove the front attaching nuts.
On seats with manual adjustment, failure to place the seat in its most forward position prior to removing the rear attaching nuts could allow the seat track to suddenly spring forward, possibly causing personal injury.
- Place the seat in its most forward position and remove the rear attaching nuts.
- Remove the load bar bolt.
- Disconnect all electrical connectors to seat-mounted items.
- Remove the seat assembly.
- Install the seat and torque the nuts to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm).
- Connect all electrical connectors.
- Install the load bar bolt and torque to 31 ft. lbs. (42 Nm).
- Install all floor support and load bar decorative covers.
- Check the seat for proper operation.
- Push the lower forward edge of the seat cushion rearward.
- Then lift upward and pull forward on the seat cushion frame to disengage the cushion frame wires from the retainers on the rear seat pan.
- Remove the seat cushion from the interior of the vehicle.
- Carefully bring the cushion into place on the seat frame. Position the rear edge of the cushion under the seatback. Pull the seatbelts through.
- Align the frame wire offsets on the front of the seat cushion frame with the retainers on the seat pan.
- Push the seat cushion rearward until the offsets engage in the retainers.
- Press down and pull the cushion forward to engage. Check for positive engagement.
- Remove the rear seat cushion.
- Remove the rear seatbelt/seat back anchor nuts.
- Lift the seatback off of its guide wire support and remove from the interior of the vehicle.
- Carefully bring the seatback into place on the support.
- Position the seatbelts over the seatback wire and install the nuts. Torque to 25 ft. lbs. (35 Nm).