REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Place the seat in its most forward and highest position.
- Remove all floor support and load bar decorative covers.
- Place the seat in its most rearward position and remove the front attaching nuts.
- Place the seat in its most forward position and remove the rear attaching nuts.
- Remove the load bar bolt.
- Disconnect all electrical connectors to seat-mounted items.
- Remove the seat assembly.
- Install the seat and torque the nuts to 25 ft. lbs. (34 Nm).
- Connect all electrical connectors.
- Install the load bar bolt and torque to 31 ft. lbs. (42 Nm).
- Install all floor support and load bar decorative covers.
- Check the seat for proper operation.
- Push the lower forward edge of the seat cushion rearward.
- Then lift upward and pull forward on the seat cushion frame to disengage the cushion frame wires from the retainers on the rear seat pan.
- Remove the seat cushion from the interior of the vehicle.
- Carefully bring the cushion into place on the seat frame. Position the rear edge of the cushion under the seatback. Pull the seatbelts through.
- Align the frame wire offsets on the front of the seat cushion frame with the retainers on the seat pan.
- Push the seat cushion rearward until the offsets engage in the retainers.
- Press down and pull the cushion forward to engage. Check for positive engagement.
- Remove the rear seat cushion.
- Remove the rear seatbelt/seat back anchor nuts.
- Lift the seatback off of its guide wire support and remove from the interior of the vehicle.
- Carefully bring the seatback into place on the support.
- Position the seatbelts over the seatback wire and install the nuts. Torque to 25 ft. lbs. (35 Nm).