REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- If just servicing the fog lamp bulbs, remove the socket from the lamp by turning counterclockwise, then remove the bulb from the socket.
- If removing the fog lamp assembly, remove the fog lamp bracket bolts. bolts.
- Disconnect the connector and lower the lamp assembly.
- Disassemble as required.
- Assemble the fog lamp.
- Install to the bracket and connect the connector.
- Park the car on a level surface, 25 ft. from a wall that is perpendicular to the ground surface. Make sure there is no excess weight in the trunk, unless you normally travel with that amount of weight in the car. Bounce the car a few times to settle the suspension.
- Measure and record the distance from the ground to the center of each fog light lens.
- Turn the fog lights on and adjust so the top of the fog light beams are 3 inches below the center of the fog light lens.
- This adjustment is accomplished by turning the vertical adjustment screw on the lamp assembly.