REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
Front Turn Signal and Parking Lights
Except 1991-93 park avenue
- Access the bulb socket from behind the front bumper.
- Remove the socket from the lamp by turning counter-clockwise. Then remove the bulb from the socket.
- If lamp assembly is necessary, remove the fasteners and remove the lens assembly from the bumper.
- Install the lamp assembly if removed.
- Install the bulb to the socket, then install the socket to the lamp and turn clockwise to seat.
- Remove the thumb screws, and pull the headlamp unit up off the tab and out.