REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and safely support the vehicle.
- Remove the appropriate trunk side cover. Remove the wheel.
- Support the control arm with a suitable jack.
- Disconnect the Electronic Level Control (elc) air tube and separate from the strut air tube, if equipped. If equipped with Computer Command Ride (ccr), disconnect the strut electrical connector from the harness.
- Disconnect the strut tower mounting nuts, located inside the trunk.
- Remove the strut anchor bolts, washers, and nuts from the steering knuckle and bracket.
- Remove the strut assembly from the vehicle.
- Install the strut assembly and install the upper strut mounting nuts.
- Install the strut anchor bolts, washer, knuckle bracket and nuts.
- Connect the elc tube or ccr connector if equipped.
- Tighten the upper mount nuts to 35 ft. lbs. (47 Nm) and the strut-to-knuckle nuts to 140 ft. lbs. (190 Nm).
- Install the tire and wheel assemblies. Remove the jack from under the vehicle.
- Lower the vehicle, and install the trunk side cover.