REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Raise and support the vehicle safely. Support the vehicle so the control arms hang free.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft link bolt, nut, retainer, and insulators from the stabilizer shaft bracket.
- Remove the link bolt, then turn the open end of the link downward.
- Remove the stabilizer shaft and insulators.
- Install the stabilizer shaft and insulators. Position so the slit in the insulator is facing rearward.
- Turn the link upward to close around the insulator, then install the link bolt.
- Install the insulators, retainers, support bolt, and nut.
- Install the wheels and lower the vehicle.
- With the full weight of the vehicle on the ground, tighten the link nut to 13 ft. lbs. (17 Nm) and the link bolt to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm).