REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Raise the vehicle and support it safely.
- Disconnect the esc wiring harness from the knock sensor.
- Remove the knock sensor from the engine block.
Do not apply thread sealant to sensor threads. Sensor is precoated at factory applying additional sealant will affect the sensors ability to detect detonation.
- Install the knock sensor into the engine block.
- Connect the electrical connector to the knock sensor.
- Lower the vehicle. Connect the negative battery cable.