The Mass Air Flow Sensor is a part of the throttle body. Refer to the pictures of the throttle body for location.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Remove the fresh air duct from the throttle body and air cleaner assembly.
- Disconnect the electrical connector to the maf sensor.
- Remove the sensor retaining screws and remove the sensor from the throttle body.
- Installation is the reverse order of the removal procedure. Do not attempt to remove the gasket, it is not removable or serviced separately.