REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Remove the negative battery cable. Raise and support the vehicle safely.
- Drain the transmission fluid into a suitable drain pan. Remove the transmission pan.
- Remove the tcc solenoid retaining screws and then remove the electrical connector, solenoid and check ball.
- Clean and inspect all parts. Replace defective parts as necessary.
- Install the check ball, tcc solenoid and electrical connector. Install the solenoid retaining screws and torque them to 10 ft. lbs. (14 Nm).
- Install the transmission pan with a new gasket and torque the pan retaining bolts to 10 ft. lbs. (14 Nm).
- Lower the vehicle and refill the transmission with the proper amount of the automatic transmission fluid.