REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Depressurize the accumulator.
- Remove the return hose and drain the brake fluid into a container. Discard the fluid properly.
- Disconnect the 2 wire connectors from the fluid level sensor assembly.
- Remove the reservoir-to-block mounting bolt.
- Remove the reservoir by carefully prying between the reservoir and the master cylinder.
- To install, lubricate the seals with clean brake fluid.
- Install the seals and O-ring into the master cylinder body.
- Push the reservoir into the master cylinder until it is fully seated.
- Install the reservoir to valve block mounting bracket bolt.
- Connect the 2 wire connectors to the reservoir cap.
- Connect the sump hose to the reservoir.
- Refill the reservoir with clean brake fluid.
- Connect the negative battery cable.