REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Depressurize the accumulator.
- Refer to item # 22 in Fig. 39. Disconnect the electrical connector from the pressure/warning switch.
- Remove the pressure/warning switch using special tool J-35804 or equivalent.
- Remove the O-ring from the switch.
- To install, lubricate a new O-ring with clean brake fluid.
- Install the O-ring on the pressure/warning switch.
- Install the switch and tighten to 17 ft. lbs. (23 Nm). using the special tool.
- Connect the electrical connector to the pressure/warning switch.
- Connect the negative battery cable.
- Turn the ignition to the on position. The brake light should go out within 60 seconds.
- Check for leakage around the switch.