The electronic brake control module is located on the right side of the vehicle and positioned under the right sound insulator panel. In order to gain access to electronic brake control module, it will be necessary to first remove the trim panel.
REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- Lower the lower dash panel and disconnect the ebcm module from the bracket.
- Disconnect the ebcm connector and remove the ebcm module.
- Install the ebcm module and connect the ebcm electrical connector.
- Connect the ebcm to the bracket and install the lower dash panel.
- Connect the negative battery cable.