REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- If just removing the sensor, disconnect it and pry from the opening in the reservoir. If servicing the pump or reservoir itself, siphon the washer fluid out of the reservoir.
- Disconnect the hose from the washer pump. Be sure to pull it straight out from the nozzle; sideways pressure will most likely break the nozzle.
- Remove the attaching screws and remove the reservoir.
- If servicing the pump, pry it up carefully.
- Transfer re-usable parts to the new reservoir if applicable.
- Install the reservoir and secure with screws.
- Connect the washer hose by lubricating the inside diameter with washer fluid, then push it straight onto the pump nozzle until it seats.
- Connect the level sensor.
- Check the system for proper operation. Clean the hoses as needed, and adjust the washer nozzles so that no more than 1 / 6 of the spray pattern goes over the windshield.