REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Operate the wipers, and turn the key off in mid-swipe. Mark the blade position with a wax pencil.
- Lift the wiper arm away from the windshield, and disengage the retaining latch with a small prying tool.
- Jiggle and pull the arm assembly off of the wiper drive shaft.
- Install the arm assembly (with the arm lifted up) to the drive shaft so it is in the same position as before removal.
- Return the latch to its locked position.
- Operate the wipers to check operation and alignment. Adjust as required.