REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Operate the wipers, and turn the key off in mid-swipe. Mark the blade position with a wax pencil. Disconnect the washer hoses.
- Lift the wiper arm away from the windshield, and disengage the retaining latch with a small prying tool. Jiggle and pull the arm assembly off of the wiper drive shaft.
- Remove the air inlet screen assembly.
- Disconnect the wiper arm drive link from the crank arm.
- Disconnect the electrical connectors and remove the wiper motor mounting bolts.
- Guide the crank arm through the hole in the dash and remove the motor.
- Guide the crank arm through the hole in the dash and place the motor into position.
- Install the wiper motor mounting bolts and connect the electrical connectors.
- Connect the wiper arm drive link to the crank arm. Install the air inlet screen assembly.
- Install the wiper arms so they are in the same position as before removal. Return the latch to the locked position.
- Connect the washer hoses. Operate the wipers to check operation and alignment. Adjust as required.