REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
- Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and disarm the Air Bag system.
- Remove the steering wheel, the cover and the lock plate assembly.
- Remove the turn signal actuator arm, the lever and the hazard flasher button.
- Remove the turn signal switch screws, the lower steering column trim panel and the steering column bracket bolts.
- Disconnect the turn signal switch and the wiper switch connectors.
- Pull the turn signal switch rearward 6-8 inches, remove the key buzzer switch and cylinder lock assembly.
- Remove and pull the steering column housing rearward. Remove the housing cover screw.
- Remove the wiper switch pivot and the switch assembly.
- Install the pivot and switch assembly.
- Reposition and reinstall the steering column. Replace the housing cover screw.
- Install the cylinder lock and key buzzer assembly. Reposition the turn signal switch.
- Connect the turn signal switch and wiper switch connectors.
- Install the steering column bracket bolts and the column trim panel.
- Replace the turn signal switch screws.
- Install the hazard flasher button, turn signal actuator arm and lever.
- Install the lock plate assembly, cover and the steering wheel.
- Refer to the Air Bag section at the beginning of this Section, and arm the Air Bag system.