REMOVAL & INSTALLATION
See Figures 1, 2 and 3
- Move the seat to the full forward position. Remove the seat retaining bolts.
- Move the seat to the full rearward position. Remove the seat retaining bolts.
- Disconnect the negative battery cable.
- If equipped with electric seats, disengage the seat motor electrical connector.
- Disconnect the seat belts from their mountings. With the aid of an assistant, remove the seat from the vehicle.
- Installation is the reverse of the service removal procedure.